Rendeavour is an urban land developer with a total land bank in excess of 30,000 acres across Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and the DRC. Rendeavour is developing city-scale mixed-use sites.
Tatu City is a 5,000-acre, mixed-use development with homes, schools, offices, a shopping district, green areas, a sport & entertainment complex and manufacturing area for more than 150,000 residents and tens of thousands of daily visitors. Schools and businesses are already open at Tatu City, and a range of houses is under construction to suit all incomes. Tatu City represents a new way of living and thinking for all Kenyans, creating a unique live, work and play environment that is free from traffic congestion and long-distance commuting.
Rendeavour is looking to strengthen its core Kenya team with the hiring of a talented and experienced analyst/associate.
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects, joint ventures and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
- Creating high quality presentations and reports for senior management.
- Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to new businesses such as utilities and top structure development.
- Creating and maintaining financial models for the core land business.
- Upgrading and maintaining utility business models (including power, water and telecoms).
- Contributing to strategic capital raising initiatives through engagement with banks and investors.
- Contributing to deal origination and execution across the business.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly in a report or presentation to senior management.
- Excellent financial modeling skills.
- Good understanding and ability to apply basic concepts in finance and economics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, good commercial judgment.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Rigorous and organized.
- Experience of working effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Highly intelligent
- Exceptional work ethic