9 months ago
Sirdar Group is Africa's leading expert in educating, appointing and guiding high-performance boards for privately-held and family businesses. They apply the same strategy to guide boards of directors and companies to reach new heights. Unlike consultants who are passive in evaluating and passing on advice to their clients, they take after their namesake by walking as a partner in the journey. In instilling this confidence, they allow their clients to focus on their own strengths and activities.
Sirdar make sure that they will reach the summit using a high-performance board as their guide.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for developing the business and market in Kenya. Creating and driving lead generation, converting to sales and taking the client on a journey through the Sirdar pipeline. To support this, the Business Development Executive is also required to build marketing activity and increase the brand recognition in the market.
This full-time role must ensure daily, weekly and monthly sales activities are achieved, the systems are utilised as per the Sirdar Guidebooks and the brand is represented as per the Sirdar Brand Book and Values.
- Generate new leads for the business (and related products).
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline and convert into new sales.
- Utilise the sales support systems and ensure records kept up-to-date.
- Develop the local market through marketing activities.
- Live the brand and group values.
Specific Measures of Success
- Leads: Generates 10 new leads into the team weekly.
- Sirdar Applied Directorship Programme: Three programmes per year, minimum of 15 paid participants (February, May, September) per programme.
- Sirdar High-Performance Board Assessment: Start minimum of one new assessment sold per month.
- Sirdar Appointment: Minimum one appointment sold per month.
- Total sales achieved of $ 40,000 per month (first target).