8 months ago
Our Client is UAE’s largest private healthcare provider, listed on the London Stock Exchange and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. As they seek to expand into Africa, they are looking to recruit a hands-on, experienced and exceptional CFO to be based in Kenya.
- Assist the CEO in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Prepare Annual Financial Statements, audit files, ensure submission of tax Returns and statutory compliance.
- Treasury function - Cash optimization, authorizing of payments and maintain regional bank relations.
- Internal Control process - With regards to all aspects of the business from inventory to debt write-off.
- Parent company reporting on matters of treasury capabilities of the regional office, HR related matters, ad-hoc assignments.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
Requirements & Skills
- CA or CIMA or CPA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Finance working for a major company or division of a large corporation. Previous experience in a CFO role is preferred.
- International experience is essential – experience working in Africa is preferred.
- Hands-on executive with strong communication skills.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry will be an added advantage.