8 months ago
A fast-growing e-commerce platform in East Africa.
Our client is looking for a tech-savvy Marketing & Sales Manager with a background in Sales/Digital Sales, Marketing or Business. The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovate approach to increase customer traffic. As the Marketing & Sales Manager for Kenya, knowing how to organize and interpret data is key.
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy.
- Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team (Social, Digital Ads, PR/Events).
- Collaborate with engineering and product to establish site analytics and help manage projects around new products / features.
- Works with the e-commerce product team to track product sales, conversions, customer journey analytics etc.
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns, leveraging data to inform plan.
- Identify and reaches out to potential institutional partners to drive sales.
- Research and formulates ways to optimize user experience.
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required
- 6+ years of experience of web development or digital management
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Experience with Google Analytics, UX or Adobe