5 months ago
Fenix International is a technology company whose mission is to transform their customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Their flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable installments from just $0.19 per day. They use real-time transaction data to create a next-generation credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans.
In 2017, Fenix announced that it was joining forces with ENGIE, one of the largest energy companies in the world. Fenix will operate as an independent company within the ENGIE group. Together, Fenix and ENGIE plan to bring life-changing energy and financial services to millions of off-grid customers across Africa in the next 5 years.
The Global Marketing Manager will responsible for supporting the planning, development and execution of Fenix’s marketing initiatives across Africa, in order to bring life changing products and financial services to millions of customers. These initiatives will reflect the Fenix vision and culture, drive revenue growth within new and existing markets and establish Fenix as the market leader within the industry.
- Play a key role in the development and rollout of an updated Fenix brand identity, project managing the process in coordination with an external agency.
- Ensure design guidelines and product naming conventions are developed to work for a long-term product portfolio across multiple markets with potential for partner co-branding.
- Develop strategic global projects to build awareness and loyalty of all customer facing brands, representing the vision and values of the company.
- Act as the primary point of contact between country marketing teams and Manufacturing / Supply Chain team members in China, overseeing all product branding and procurement of marketing materials in China, where applicable.
- Ensure all brand guidelines are maintained within local Fenix markets to the highest standard and aligned with strategic partners as applicable.
- Engage with local country marketing teams to aid the development of impactful marketing and communications plans, with regular check-ins to support their progress.
- Support local country markets in hiring key marketing positions.
- When necessary, step in to help start on-the-ground marketing activities in new and emerging Fenix markets, delivering fast revenue growth in the local market’s early stages.
- Create benchmarks, best practices and tools for local marketing teams to ensure global coordination and collaboration in critical areas. This includes but is not limited to:
- Customer segmentation analysis
- Measuring effectiveness of different marketing channels and specific campaigns
- Measuring growth of brand awareness and nature of brand perception
- Budgeting and reporting processes
- Strategic planning