6 months ago
Sirdar Group is Africa's leading expert in educating, appointing and guiding high-performance boards for privately-held and family businesses. They apply the same strategy to guide boards of directors and companies to reach new heights. Unlike consultants who are passive in evaluating and passing on advice to their clients, they take after their namesake by walking as a partner in the journey. In instilling this confidence, they allow their clients to focus on their own strengths and activities.
Sirdar make sure that they will reach the summit using a high-performance board as their guide.
The Head of Kenya is responsible for Sirdar Group’s business activity in Kenya. Specifically this means responsibility for the promotion and sale of Sirdar’s services in Kenya, as well as supporting and overseeing the delivery. While the head of each service is responsible for the delivery of the actual service, the Head of Kenya provides in country support and oversight. The Head of Kenya also is responsible for the management of the business in Kenya, while the relevant corporate services activities support as applicable.
Ultimately he/she ensures Sirdar Kenya achieves its plan, grows in both revenue and profitability and that services are delivered to the required standard. He/she also ensures that the business unit operates as part of the Group’s culture and in line with its values, business model, methodology and service expectations.
- Grow the Sirdar Kenya revenue for all business units (and related products).
- Develop the local market through marketing and networking.
- Ensures Sirdar Kenya delivers on profitability and contribution margin expectations.
- Develop and implements the strategy, plan and team for Sirdar Kenya using the Rockefeller/Scaling UP approach.
- Live the brand and operate the company in a manner consistent with the group values, methodology and approach.
Specific Measures of Success
- Sales targets are achieved.
- Market recognition grows.
- Profitability targets are achieved.
- Team feedback positive and reflects values.
- Quarterly targets and initiatives achieved (out of 24 per year).