Watu Credit Limited is a dynamic and rapidly expanding Asset Finance company, aiming to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner. Their vision over the coming years is to rapidly expand across Africa & beyond, offering ?asset financing to motorcycles and three-wheelers, with fully cashless services for loan disbursement and collection, as well as 24-hour access for clients to their account balances.
Due to their rapid expansion plans, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Onboarding, to be part of this impressive & growth story. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead a strong group of managers and staff and to become a valued member of the leadership team.
Ideally you will have a combination of sales that are field/retail based with a proven management skill set and willing and able manage and develop a team in excess 100 people and growing. You will be someone who rolls up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach in the organisation’s operations and procedures whilst establishing new policies that promotes great company culture and vision. Working with a large team you will need to lead by example and from the front, be willing and able to work amongst their ever-growing team of 400 people. You will be based at their headquarters in Mombasa, a beautiful port city on the Indian Ocean coast of Kenya, however the role will involve travel across Kenya up to 80% of the time.
- You will be expected to genuinely live and breathe the company values, and lead from the front.
- Responsible for a team of over 100 people that is ever expanding.
- A people’s person that can work with the team and develop them in the future
- Understand and set KPI’s.
- Be able and willing to create clear structure to our customer facing department and able to adapt to changes in policy and procedures.
- Able to work seamlessly with other departments in order to maximise effectiveness of the role.
- Train and develop your team to ensure great people work with them and have career progression.
- Proven skills in managing a team across multiple sites.
- Clear understanding and delivery of KPI’s.
- A track record in sales or a customer facing department in a challenging environment.
- Ability to train and develop a team.
- Proven able to strategise and see the bigger picture to achieve your goals.
- Experience in new project management and deployment.