9 months ago
Set within 400 acres of the beautiful sprawling greenery of Limuru, Tilisi is the new city in town, which redefines the essence of business, lifestyle and leisure.
Tilisi Developments Ltd. (TDL), as master developers, are providing high specification infrastructure and selling serviced land parcels for developers and investors to develop. TDL are building paved roads with footpaths, cycle lanes, drainage, landscaping and street lights. They are drilling boreholes, installing waste water treatment plants and will eventually build a power substation; each plot will be provided with connection points for water, power and sewer.
Phase 1 of the infrastructure works is under construction and will be complete in July 2018. They are now looking for a candidate to manage the construction for Phase 2, from May 2018. Tilisi will employ civil, sanitation, power consultants and qualified contractors to carry out and supervise the works.
In addition, they will be looking to build a housing scheme. Not only will this constitute readymade houses, they will also sell small plots to individual home owners to build their own homes from a pre-selected and approved house designs.
- Recommendations in hiring the relevant contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
- Review and obtaining approval of all contract documentation and drawings provided by the contractor, subcontractors, and suppliers for compliance with all the contract requirements.
- Ensuring the consultants are performing satisfactorily in their scope of work.
- Establishing and coordinating the formal and informal communication structure and procedures for the construction process.
- Expediting review and monitoring issuance of construction information to the contractors.
- Ensuring consultants, contractors and sub-contractors prepare reports, information, and drawings to the desired quality and on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that all revisions are duly identified on drawings, including date revised and brief descriptions of such revisions specified including clouding are revisions.
- Monitoring, reviewing and approving the preparation of the Construction Programme by the contractor.
- Obtaining any necessary quotations and handling procurement of client supply items for the project and advise accordingly.
- Attending site meetings and site inspections during the construction period.
- Having weekly meetings with the Directors and advise in any decision making on technical items.
- Reviewing and approving all valuations, financial appraisals prepared by the engineers or QS and approving payments made to the contractor or suppliers.
- Coordinating and monitoring the issuance of Snag Lists.
- Liaising with Client’s agents and consultants on commissioning, maintenance manuals, test certificates, guarantees, operating instructions, ‘as-built’ drawings and ‘as-installed’ diagrams.
- Managing, coordinating and expediting the preparation of all as-built drawings and design documentation by the design consultants.
- Managing and expediting the procurement of all operating and maintenance manuals as well as all warrantees and guarantees.
- Coordinating, monitoring and managing the rectification of defects during the Defects Liability Period.
- Coordinating, monitoring and managing the preparation and agreement of the final account with the relevant resources.
- Coordinating and monitoring the issuance of the Final Completion Defects list and Certificate of Final Completion.