6 months ago
Twiga Foods is a supplier of FMCG and Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide cashless B2B system to serve a distribution network of kiosks, small scale vendors, mama mbogas and more. Their goal is to make high quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
They are looking to recruit a ?Senior Manager - MCommerce ?to drive efficiencies and results across their sales process, strategy, growth and MCommerce platform. This is a data-driven change management role, and the ideal candidate must be a self-starter with senior management level experience in cross functional teams - sales and tech. You’ll succeed in this role if you enjoy building things from the ground up; you understand the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments and if your working style is goal-driven, commands instinct?, and is decisive.
- Build a customer journey that identifies and quantifies key factors for customer success.
- Design and Implement a delivery system that achieves a seamless order and delivery experience for the customer.
- Manage all elements of customer satisfaction by providing after sales services and overseeing incoming queries and complaint resolutions.
- Drive targets, ensure consistent sales goal setting processes, design sales incentive plans, partner with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
- Develop a prioritized project roadmap to achieve a new and to revamp the existing sales management processes and systems.
- Manage the growth funnel in terms of customer acquisition, activation, retention, referral and revenue.
- Develop an integrated MCommerce route to market strategy.
- Oversee MCommerce platform adoption across stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a strategy that drives organic customer generated orders on the platform
- Analyze platform generated user insights to inform strategy.
Leadership & Mentoring
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and leadership to the sales team, enabling them to improve their processes and procedures both internally and customer-facing.
- Design a customer service agent training program.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Senior leadership experience in MCommerce or ECommerce organizations working cross-functionally with Sales and Tech.
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong MCommerce acumen and knowledge of best practices.