about 1 month ago
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Their staff is driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and their social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Check them out on the BBC: https://www.samasource.org/bbc-click-feature
Samasource is searching for a talented and passionate Solutions Engineer to help their customers make the most out of their data annotation services. As a Solutions Engineer at Samasource, you’re a strong technologist & roll-up-sleeves engineer who enjoys working directly with customers to solve challenging technology problems in AI. You will partner with their most strategic customers as a technology guide through the entire customer journey from initial requirements, to the delivery of customer architectures and technology solutions. You would be part of their Customer Success team, focused on engaging and retaining our customers through the entire customer journey, encouraging best practice adoption of Samasource services and solutions.
- Consult with customers, designing computer vision and training data strategies
- Be a technical product expert in our SamaHub technology platform
- Implement, deploy and support customer-specific solutions or integrations, if required
- Become an expert in the full workflow for AI training data, from data acquisition and enrichment through quality and verification.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success Managers, PM and Delivery teams to implement & deliver customer solutions
- Design solutions that artfully balance the symbiosis between technology and humanity
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, Software Engineer, or equivalent
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Relevant experience can substitute for degree
- Development experience in Python, Ruby, or other web development/scripting languages
- Experience with REST API and/or pub/sub integrations
- Strong organizational skills and prioritization, balancing multiple challenges at once
- Comfortable with demos and presenting at any level: engineer, data scientist, executive, meetups, demos, conferences
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Listening to understand customers’ needs and responding with solid technical guidance and implementation
- Comfort moving quickly
- Willingness to support global team and be available during various time zones